- Well established Packaging company
- Grow existing US business and manage operations
About Our Client
International Packaging Manufacturer
The President/Managing Director will be responsible for:
- Oversight of the entire New Jersey business operations keeping global interests in mind
- Creating and managing budgets for all departments
- Developing growth and efficiency strategies for manufacturing and logistics
- Responsible for improving US revenue
- Managing Executive team and empowering a strong leadership team
- Support company CFO with financial strategy
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors or Advanced degree in Business related fields
Experience within the Packaging Industry
Track record of success in scaling and leading teams.
Confident in decision making ability and empower management teams to do the same
Experience within Sales & Marketing specifically in Industrial packaging
- Experience managing production teams, with direct plant experience in the US
Well rounded experience within Finance, Operations at the Executive level
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary + Bonus incentive + full benefits
relocation assistance is offered