Presonstruction Manager- Higher Education- Richmond, VA
Opportunity to grow your career and develop your team.
Join a GC who had been in the industry over 50 years!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading General Contractors with over 50 years in the industry. They strive in providing quality and developing their team to be the best in the industry. They have a focus on maintaining their good reputation and work culture in order to continue to drive their business. Our client values ethics, morals, and integrity.
Apply today with Riane Woodman for immediate consideration.
The Preconstruction Manager is responsible for:
- Work with the project management team and subcontractors
- Ensure projects are priced competitively
- Understand and enforce contract requirements with both subcontractors and owners
- Meet the client's time and budget concerns
- Involvement with all preconstruction phases
- Scope of work evaluation, quantity takeoff, bid preparation, risk management
- Mentor, train, and develop project interns and engage in company training's to ensure personal career growth
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of commercial construction estimating experience
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Background in construction, architecture, engineering or related field (preferred)
- Knowledgeable of software's such as Microsoft Office, Procore, Prolog, Bluebeam, BIM and/or scheduling software
- Effienct and organized leader
What's on Offer
This Preconstruction Manager will receive a compensation including:
- Competitive base salary
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Extensive health insurance
- Generous paid vacation
- 401k wit company match
- Life insurance