- High Career Growth Potential with Packaging Company
- Competitive base salary, bonus, benefits, and growth potential
About Our Client
Named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces in America and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, my client is looking for an innovative pricing analyst to increase our business's competitiveness and profitability. They are well-known for providing exceptional training and are not shy about growing their employees careers through their business. They are seeking like-minded individuals who would like to advance themselves as well as the company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assessing data from internal and external sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Analyzing competitor pricing and current costs of goods sold to increase market share and profitability.
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of recommended pricing strategies on profitability.
- Forecasting revenue based on market trends, profit margins, and sales volumes.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing departments.
- Evaluating freight lanes and shipping costs to ensure our Customers receive the most competitive rates.
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to executives, marketing teams, and sales staff.
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Standard benefits (health, dental, etc.)
- Bonus incentive