- Seeking a Pricing Sales Analyst (Remote)
- Growing, Global Technology Firm
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm.
- Analyze pricing data from industry standards, sales trends and competitors analysis.
- Monitor and update commercial price lists.
- Identify appropriate Sales and Marketing strategies to define pricing structures, and grow key client revenues in alignment with Americas Sales/Business Development.
- Develop measurement tools to identify changing market trends, pricing gaps and inefficiencies.
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes on key client pitches & client reviews with the Sales/Business Development team.
- Other projects as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 1+ years of analytical experience: B2B experience required.
- Commercial mindset, multi-tasker.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills: pivot tables, VLOOKUP.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Opportunity.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.