- 10-15 years' experience in technical advisory
- Due diligence of P3 and project finance deals
About Our Client
Our client is an infrastructure consulting firm.
- Support to the Country Manager in business development activity, preparation of proposals, new lead generation, contract and commercial negotiations in delivery of business plan.
- Provision of training, oversight and support for development of junior members within a growing team.
- Role requires frequent travel to the project sites in Canada and US.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering background
- Familiarity with financial services
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.