- Fully Remote Position
- Work with a highly experienced team
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and ales service that assist in delivering business impact for enterprise technology companies. They attract and aid communities of technology buyers researching their companies information technology needs.
- Help design, develop and implement end to end data solutions such as storage, integration and processing in GCP.
- Incorporate solid understanding of cloud based offerings in the space.
- Deploy and monitor large database clusters that are performant and highly available.
- Collaborate with product/application architects to develop holistic solutions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience building real time and distributed systems architecture.
- Proficient using Python and SQL.
- Must be fluent in GCP
- Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Excellent benefit package including health, dental and vision.
- Fully remote opportunity.
- Be apart of a highly experienced team.