- Rapidly growing medical device company
- Forward-thinking and fast-paced entrepreneurial culture
About Our Client
Our Engineering and Manufacturing division at Michael Page Boston has recently partnered with a fast-paced and rapidly growing medical device client located in Massachusetts. With cutting-edge technology, their product is in high demand!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Must be a creative problem solver that can think outside of the box to develop novel solutions to complex medical device problems.
- Develop complex electromechanical disposable systems for organ preservation from concept to production.
- Design using Solidworks at an expert level and develop drawings in accordance with applicable standards.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot devices throughout the design cycle.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Plastics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent is required.
- 10+ years of experience in mechanical engineering complex systems in the medical device industry with 3 years in a lead role of capital equipment or disposable Class II or III medical products.
- Expert in Solidworks 3D modeling and design of machined and injection molded plastic parts.
- Knowledgeable in plastic joining techniques including ultrasonic/RF/laser welding and adhesive/solvent bonding.
- Understanding of medical device development processes including experience with FDA CFR 820, ISO 13485, IEC 60601-1 regulations and standards.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Opportunity for vast growth within the company
- Cutting-edge technology
- Stability - rapidly growing medical device company