- Opportunity to join a well established organization
- Working on exciting scientific devices that are changing the industry
About Our Client
This company is a specialty measurement company, that has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences. Their team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality. They played a key role in the development of the Pfizer vaccine and are unique in the fact that they have a large team of scientists.
- In this role you will be responsible for contributing to architecture and designs, software implementations based on those designs, documentation and maintenance of complex, embedded and networked real-time analytical instrumentation systems.
- You should have a C/C++ background, have strong fundamental skills with respect to object oriented programming, experience in working with instrumentation and control along with background in automation via scripting.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years working within this technical field as a software engineer.
-Applicant should have the skill to self-manage with good independence and results oriented.
-Applicant should have the ability to take on software design, architecture and implementation responsibilities using the C/C++ language.
What's on Offer
- 4 Weeks PTO