- Exciting opportunity with a publicly traded Scientific Device company
- Take on a leadership role at a high growth company with a lot of opportunity
About Our Client
Our client specializes in measurement equipment and measurement in support of biopharmaceutical market place. They develop instruments that perform analysis and produce data and scientists for their software.
- Contribute to architecture and designs, software implementations based on those designs, documentation and maintenance of complex, embedded and networked real-time analytical instrumentation systems.
- Encourage cross team development between Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Data Application departments.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- This individual should have a C/C++ background, have strong fundamental skills with respect to object oriented programming, experience in working with instrumentation and control along with background in automation via scripting.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills are a plus.
- 8+ years as a software engineer
What's on Offer
- Retirement planning
- Join a publicly traded company