- An excellent opportunity for career growth with lots of room to excel!
- This company is an innovative high tech startup making a big impact.
About Our Client
- My client is a high tech, highly innovative startup company that sells into markets such as EV, data center, and defense markets.
- They are excited to hire this individual to their team to be part of the next generation of innovative solutions!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Build relationships with manufacturing partners to form partnerships in contract manufacturing
- Work closely with the product design team in the design & build of products
- Set the vision for manufacturing technology development
- Provide pricing, scheduling, and production planning expertise
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree or higher in Manufacturing discipline
- 7-10+ years of experience in manufacturing of designs for small parts
- Fluent with mechanical engineering design concepts
- Experience scaling up a new product line
- Experience in aerospace/defense, automotive, thermal, or data center hardware
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent opportunity to join an early stage startup company
- Plenty of opportunity for career growth
- Location: Metrowest of Boston