- Exciting role at an innovative Medical Device company
- Great growth opportunity
About Our Client
In business for over 30 years, out client is a well established leader in the medical device space, looking for an experienced RF Engineer to aid in the development of low RF high voltage products for various medical applications.
- Author and execute test protocols for the of products along with releasing these documents into our SAP PLM system.
- Improve existing products, providing technical assistance to engineering, manufacturing, and field support.
- Author technical documents to verify operation of systems design and product support of systems, sub-assemblies and circuit boards
- Write and release ECO's
- Responsible for the component selection, electrical modifications and design verification at the PCB and system level.
- Work cross functionality with Ops and Service on day-to-day needs
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BSEE/MSEE preferred
- 8+ years of engineering work experience (medical device field preferred)
- Understanding of analog circuitry, power electronics, and RF circuitry at frequencies of 0.1MHz-10MHz, 10W-500W
- Experience with Schematic capture software, OrCAD Capture
- Experience with PCB Layout software, OrCAD PCB Editor
- RF Class D & E Amplifiers experience
- Experience developing medical devices in an ISO and FDA regulated environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of IEC/UL standards when applied to medical devices with respect to isolation design, compliance and product safety.
- Must be a driven detail oriented, possess strong organizational and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation including bonus & equity
- Highly competitive benefits including health & 401k matching
- Some flexibility to work from home
- Great growth and leadership opportunity working directly with senior management