- Join a team of industry leading Engineers to build out a flagship product
- Join a new software engineering team as part of an exciting internal expansion
About Our Client
Our Boston based client provides a one of a kind cloud-native global file system which delivers a file services platform created for the cloud. This platform combines the performance of local file services with the scalability of a cloud storage system.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Tech Stack: Python, AWS, Pytest, Docker, SaaS
- 5+ years experience in a python development role, ideally focused on SaaS / product environments.
- Familiarity with developing and testing production code in a serverless environment - AWS Lambda and/or Azure Functions.
- Python testing with pytest or an equivalent testing package.
- Working experience with Docker, especially in CI/CD pipelines.
- Use of python cloud SDKs: boto3 for AWS API calls; azure-sdk-for-python for Azure API calls.
- Experience operating in a SaaS production model.
- Familiarity with common web services, technologies, architectures and related practices to make them reliable.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer with at least 5+ years of recent Python development experience. This candidate should be well versed in at least one if not more major public cloud provider. The ideal candidate will have working experience in a SaaS production model and be able to demonstrate this experience through their resume.
What's on Offer
- Yearly Bonus