- Full Remote Opportunity!
- Great career progression
About Our Client
Headquartered in Boston, our client a privately-held cloud storage company specializes in a single software platform to store and protect unstructured file data.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities include:
- Code and support production deliverables
- Participate in many cross-functional roles on small, highly productive Agile scrum team
- Work with a multitude of AWS and Azure cloud services
- Author tests and contribute to the development of the CI/CD pipeline
- Participate in requirements analysis, design, and design reviews
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years experience in a python development role
- Familiarity with developing and testing production code in a serverless environment - AWS Lambda and/or Azure Functions
- Python testing with pytest or an equivalent testing package
- Proficiency with Docker, especially in CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with common web services, technologies, architectures and related practices to make them reliable
- AWS and/or Azure certifications a plus
What's on Offer
The compensation package includes:Medical