Private Equity Accounting Manager - Investments - Union, NJ
This role will oversee new business development & support real asset management
Offers a competitive salary and career track for a management position
About Our Client
My client boasts a Private Equity team of over 600 people. They are the number one private equity third party administrator globally, and provide state of the art investment and accounting software. This particular Financial Reporting division is well known around the United States, and provides services to thousands of businesses.
Reporting directly into the local VP, the main duties and responsibilities of the Manager of Private Equity Accounting will include the following:
- Assist in overseeing teams supporting fund administration services
- Review client statements: quarterly reports, securities investment data, realized gains and losses, capital allocations.
- Primary liaison for book of business
- Support the sales team with relevant data pitches
- Oversee implementation of client onboarding
- Support business from a local and global standpoint
- Support development of other employees
- Drive development needs for Real Assets
This role is an excellent senior level role for someone who is looking to progress their career private equity accounting sphere. Unlike other large third party asset administrators in Boston, they are a hands on, broad, non-repetitive third party administration where you will gain full exposure to the Private Equity funds and clients. They intend on growing this team significantly in the coming years and it's therefore a phenomenal opportunity to be involved at such an exciting stage in their growth.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a generous remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- CPA and or an MBA (preferred)
- 8+ years experience in Fund Accounting within Private Equity
- Superior teamwork and management skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Prior experience training and delegating (preferred)
- FIS Investran experience (strongly preferred)
Apply now for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed by Hunter Salem within 24 hours of submission. If deemed appropriate, you can expect to be under consideration for an interview within 72 hours.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary of $125,000 to $130,000
- Performance related bonus scheme (+/-10% performance pending)
- Senior Associate/ Assistant Manager level
- Generous benefits package
- Work-life balance arrangements/ work from home available