- Are you a motivated, self-starting process engineer?
- Join a global leader in the precision component manufacturing space.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in its field, specializing in precision, high-volume plating and machining of components for multiple industries including automotive, industrial and medical markets to name a few. They pride themselves on a work environment that fosters growth and exceptional work ethic while providing their customers with the highest quality parts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead project teams to guarantee projects are done in an efficient and timely manner
- Train and coach associates on leading practices to yield conforming parts
- Manage projects within NPI, process improvement, writing project plans and conduct project meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering (essential) with high GPA (a plus)
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (essential)
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
- Confidence in coaching and leading when needed
- Excellent organization and communication skills
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a stable and growing company while honing process engineering skill set
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 401k with company match
- Performance based bonuses