- Are you a process engineer looking to work in a plastics environment?
- Join a global thermoplastics company that is a leader in its industry
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the thermoplastics industry and offers one of the broadest polymer material and substrate selections. They are an extremely successful and tight-knit company that prides themselves on being culture focused.
- Develop and ensure that all standards documentation is correct including visual standards, process documentation and troubleshooting guidelines
- Perform continuous improvement review of equipment and processes
- Train process personnel on improvements in procedures
- Participate and supply support for all new product and manufacturing trials
- Take part in reject analysis
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in related field is preferred but cumulative relevant experience may be considered
- 1-2 years of experience is acceptable, 5 is preferred
- Must have background in plastics and sheet extrusion experience
- Understanding of polymer chemistry (a plus)
- Values company culture and enjoys being a part of a small team (essential)
- Experience in a TQM/ ISO 9000 environment
- Ability to be fully on-site for this position
If you think you are a good fit for this opportunity, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to learn and develop skill set on a small team of talented engineers
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus structure
- Exceptional benefits package
- 401k plan