- Are you a motivated process engineer who enjoys working on a small team?
- Join a successful manufacturer that is a leader in the sustainability field!
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the sustainabillity manufacturing space and is continuously growing. If you want to work for a growing company while working on new projects and products this is the position for you!
- Develop, evaluate and improve all manufacturing processes
- Plan and develop experimental programs
- Evaluate and approve design changes
- Lead project teams to guarantee projects are done in an efficient and timely manner
- Train and coach associates on leading practices to yield conforming parts
- Manage projects within NPI, process improvement, writing project plans and conduct project meetings.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering (essential)
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment (essential)
- Continuous improvement implementation, problem-solving mindset and project management skills
- Proven track record of leading successful process projects
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
- Confidence in coaching and leading when needed
- Excellent organization and communication skills
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a stable and growing company while honing process engineering skill set
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 401k with company match
- Performance based bonuses