Join an industry leader supporting the medical device and aerospace markets
Seeking Engineer with materials science background
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a global leader in materials science.
- Achieve success goals including: safety, quality, delivery/lead-time, cost/inventory management
- Establishes operating equipment specifications, improves manufacturing techniques and introduces new process equipment to production
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures
- Provide engineering support, assisting and liaising with the Design and Quality departments
- Drive an increase in manufacturing efficiency through analysis of workflow, processes, tooling and equipment
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Material Science/Engineering
- 3+ years of hand-on professional experience in a manufacturing environment
- A collaborative mindset, a flexible and friendly approach to working in teams
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills
- Must possess computer literacy - MS Office and other applications
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.