- Exciting position in a well known manufacturing company!
- This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded engineer and a problem solver.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in manufacturing for the automotive industry. This company is the most trusted organization in the industry and they manufacture all of their products in the United States!
Reporting directly to the Process Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Use continuous improvement and hands on involvement to improve company manufacturing processes
- Use company data to evaluate and implement process improvements
- Plan and develop test programs
- Prepare design modifications
- Coordinate activities by working cross functionally among teams
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant field
- New gradudates welcome to apply
- 0-10 years of experience in manufacturing
- Exposure to automotive, aerospace, industrial quality standards
- Cross functional teamwork experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Lots of opportunity to grow within the company
- Great leadership
- Opportunity to work with a well known, growing company