- Eager to lead a growing team?
- Experience driving process improvement and supporting lean Six Sigma?
About Our Client
The client is is a global technology leader in specialty engineered materials that enable high performance and high reliability in EV/HEV, wireless infrastructure, automotive safety and portable electronics.
- Lead the division Engineering group to determine the most effective means of meeting manufacturing/divisional goals (safety, yield, quality, delivery, productivity), driving process improvement, and supporting lean Six Sigma as well as 5S (7S) efforts.
- Integral part of the product development team, and provide guidance for DPSC, from a design for manufacturing perspective. Support product qualifications and new product launches.
- Prioritize project work and provide capital budget recommendations.
- Support quality system integration, upgrades, and compliance to IATF16949
- Support facilities needs and growth, and help ensure safety and environmental compliance.
- Hire, train, supervise, and develop staff. Plan for succession.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or a related field
- 10+ years' experience in related engineering positions
- Project management experience
- Significant supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Principles
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 5+ years' in Engineering Management role
- MS Engineering
- Experience with ISO 9001/9002 & TS 16949
- Experience in the Automotive industry
What's on Offer
The client offers an exceptional work environment and a value-driven culture modeled by leadership. Employees have access to developmental opportunities as well as top-notch benefits and incentive programs. Come join a winning team!