Great opportunity to make a huge impact in an already sizable organization
Great opportunity for career growth!
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing industry leader headquartered in the Chicago Suburbs seeking a highly strategic individual to add to their growing indirect procurement team. This client envisions having a sourcing function that is nimble and proactive in implementing high-level strategies. If you are the type of professional who likes a challenge, this role could be for you!
* Collect economic data from applicable data sources to prepare and maintain pricing trend data on key commodities to build an accurate forecast for category price movements.
* Develops strong relationships across organization to understand their business and procurement needs.
* Provide negotiation support to category managers to provide analysis and evaluation of complex bid award scenarios.
* Develops tender packages as well as comprehensive supplier evaluation models such as total cost of ownership, scenario modeling, financial modeling and sensitivity analysis.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
* 3-5 years of experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, or data analytics, or other relevant work experience.
* Skilled in Excel including (Lookups, Pivot tables/Charts, Advanced Formulas) or similar tools to provide reporting and analysis to the enterprise.
* Ability to collect, analyze, and integrate information by leveraging appropriate productivity tools.
What's on Offer
Base Salary: $65k - $85k + 10%bonus
4 weeks paid vacation
401K match of 7%/100% after 3 years