- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Hybrid Working Schedule
About Our Client
Health Care Organization
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- You will support the planning and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives using a multi-step sourcing process for prioritized spend categories.
- You will develop category specific requirements and scopes of work that is consistent with business requirements and Procurement strategy.
- You will conduct spend analytics and utilize systematic expertise to deliver a comprehensive total cost of ownership assisting the business in delivering measurable cost savings. Additionally, this role will Initiate and structure RFI's and RFP's and participate in supplier negotiations.
- You will support and execute negotiation strategies based on supplier proposals and spend analytics while managing supplier selection process and provide data and recommendations to ensure informed business awards. You will develop and administer contractual agreements in collaboration with business and legal departments while creating agreements to include all business requirements, statements of work and performance criteria.
- You will manage the full strategic sourcing lifecycle for market data strategic sourcing projects, including partnering with Subject Matter Expert teams, defining scope and identifying requirements, conducting the competitive bidding (RFx) process, vendor evaluation and negotiation of pricing and contract terms.
- You will identify continuous improvement initiatives and monitor supply markets and assess opportunities resulting from new technology and product offerings. Additionally, they will support the supplier quarterly business review process.
- Identify and support strategic sourcing and category management strategies for specific market data spend categories (e.g. securities, consumer, foreign currency, economic data) through spend analysis, market and vendor analysis and business intelligence, benchmarking, requirements gathering, stakeholder relationship management and client engagement, in combination with an understanding of Bank needs and strategies specific to market data; ensure established category strategies are aligned with business goals
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, accounting, supply management or relevant area. Master's Degree and/or Recognized Procurement certification in CIPS, ISM or other professional purchasing organization a plus
- 3 to 5 years of category management and procurement experience. Experience in the medical industry is a bonus, although not required;
- Experience in negotiating and analyzing contract and business terms and related legal documents.
- Working knowledge of procurement best practices inclusive of strategic sourcing methods.
- Experience in drafting and analyzing contract terms and related legal documents, especially as it relates to IT contract terms.
- Experience developing and maintaining project schedules and delivering completed work product on time in a fast-paced environment with vague information.
- Strong decision-making & problem-solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills combined with the ability to maintain effective relationships internally and externally with a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent math and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work with suppliers and strong relationship management experience;
- Knowledge of contract fundamentals;
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- You present solid interpersonal skills, team focus, and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Word and Excel;
What's on Offer
- Hybrid opportunity! 2-3 days in office/week
- Candidate can work from Midtown NYC office or office in Morris County, NJ
- Temp to Perm
- Start ASAP