Work at a Global & Industry Leading Specialty Materials Manufacturing Company.
Seeking a Procurement Manager with raw materials & MRO experience.
About Our Client
Michael Page Boston is recruiting for a Industry Leading Global Manufacturer of Specialty Materials.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Coordination of North American purchasing team for all categories, such as MRO, EHS, Capex, Raw Materials.
- Participate in RFPs, evaluation of offer, vendor selection, contract development and management, supplier performance management.
- Initiate, develop and implement cost saving initiatives and develop annual financial purchase price variance plan.
- Work on seeking new sources and suppliers, evaluate all cost elements and procurement transactions for assigned categories.
- Support the purchasing team by developing & giving training to team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of purchasing or material management experience required.
- Experience working with Raw Materials.
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation & benefits package.
- Great growth opportunities.