- Global, industry leading electronics manufacturing organization
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Market leading, global electronics manufacturing organization and employer of choice.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Monitors developments and trends within the supply base
- Drives supplier selection activities by leading one or more Sourcing Teams
- Negotiates Long Term Supply Agreements
- Monitors contractual compliance of the supplier
- Drives continuous cost and lead time reduction
- Prepares supplier spending forecasts
- Monitors supplier financial health
- Ensures all communication to the supplier is coordinated and consistent
- Executes the supplier performance measurement process
- Drives supply base rationalization within the commodity
- Participates in supplier quality audits and drives closure of findings
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Negotiation skills are critical.
- Candidate needs to be able to operate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead cross-functional.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
- Strong familiarity with technology manufacturing.
- Must be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package