Procurement Team Lead (Outsourcing Services)
Senior level opportunity and ability to grow a team
Great office location with a view of the Manhattan skyline
About Our Client
Our client is a leader procurement provider that is looking to grow their procurement function internally. On a global scale, there is opportunity to not only work on a national level, but collaborate with all other partners internationally as well.
- Experience in leading and managing sourcing specialists involved in multi-million dollar category tenders for outsourcing (ONO), consulting services, legal services, and other professional service requirements.
- Category subject matter expertise, deep experience in strategic sourcing, the ability to lead and coach professionals managing multiple projects and diverse client personalities, and functional knowledge of analytics and business case modeling.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior level business partners.
- Leading assigned sourcing initiatives, which vary in terms of scope and scale.
- Advising sourcers on various market tenders and managing the evaluation across a cross-functional team to determine supplier selection.
- Understanding business requirements and shaping deals to meet those requirements.
- Calculating financial baselines, pricing models and future case analysis from client data for use in developing negotiation strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or any other related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years' experience with active contract and commercial sourcing negotiations across various outsourcing categories including at least 3 years managing professional sourcing resources.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and database analytic tools and sourcing systems.
- Proven capability running/overseeing multi-million dollar sourcing projects
- Ability to be client facing, review contracts, negotiate, and represent the firm rightfully.
- Key category experience: software, hardware, application development, etc.
What's on Offer
The offer that is on the table for the right candidate is a competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, and many other perks. Discounted parking for commuters, and easy access to all other public transportation. Benefits include: health, medical, dental, 401k, and PTO.