Product Cost Engineer
Work in a fast paced environment for a Global Materials Manufacturer.
Opportunity to assist with the development of new & complex products.
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with a Global Materials Manufacturer in the North Shore. They operate in a fast paced environment with a small company feel.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collect historic data and operational data to determine costs of new products.
- Assist with the preparation and negotiation of proposals.
- Analyze and identify price information, cost data, alternative pricing scenarios and make recommendations to management.
- Responsible for representation of company in high-level negotiations with suppliers.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to improve efficiency and cost savings initiative.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in costing or product engineering position.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation & benefits.
- Great growth opportunities.
- Company does not provide visa sponsorship. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.