Product Development Associate
Project management/development experience required
About Our Client
Our client is a global cosmetics company. Under the direction of the Director of Product Development, the Product Development Associate will be responsible for production lifecycle execution including account management, briefing, sourcing, and formula/shade development.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Communicate with the customer and execute brief requests.
- Understand customer requirements including testing, ingredient blacklists, packout requirements, target costs, etc.
- Develop formulas and/or shades and present to the customer for approval as well as coordinate artwork approvals
- Include shade matching, formula matching, PPS approvals, batch approvals, primary packaging, primary packaging artwork, secondary packaging, secondary packaging artwork, inner carton markings, master carton markings
- Coordinate with regulatory and operations before creating a production timeline
- Coordinate with operations to cut POs to supplier(s) and will check in with the operations specialist to manage timelines while regularly updating the customer
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience in project management in consumer products, manufacturing or supply chain management
- Project management/development experience, maintaining timetables and coordinating stakeholders and internal groups
- 2+ years of experience in the cosmetic manufacturing industry
- 3+ years in customer service role
- Teamwork oriented by putting success of team above own interests
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus and benefits!