- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Hybrid work environment -- NYC Office
About Our Client
US Home textile industry
- Develop and maintain daily email summaries per project to record and communicate all program details to the agents/factories such as timing and action, consumer testing, sample requests, product information including color specifications, size, fabric details etc. This is also the repository of all change requests to the factory. The PM will be expected to maintain approximately 20 summaries/projects daily depending on the season.
- Evaluate all incoming samples for design, color, size and quality etc.
- Complete any retailer specific paperwork (including sample tags, forms (i.e. Fabric Development Forms, Vendor Generated Spec etc.). Submit to retailer and/or licensor for product/design approval.
- Work closely with the art department to facilitate uploading artwork to the factory for development. Provide links to location of artwork and spec sheets to the art department and overseas team. Review artwork for color limitations etc. prior to sending. Send prototypes and/or color standards to the factory as necessary.
- Work closely with the packaging department to ensure all packaging is correct including SIL's, images etc.
- Work closely with our Quality Control team to ensure that product is being tested at the correct retailer designated lab and to the correct protocol.
- Work closely with the production department to ensure that ship dates reflected in our daily communications with the factory are correct.
- Review purchase orders and production forms for accuracy.
- Maintain a spreadsheet of all programs in development along with details, such as PO numbers, sample and ship dates, next steps etc. This log is to be updated minimally once a week and delivered to the PD Director with any verbal updates necessary on day prior to the weekly production meeting.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Drive product management process to deliver quality on-time products, by managing regular/long lead-time calendars and managing cross-functional teams.
- Developed and maintained excellent project management techniques ensuring projects remained on task and reported project status to the executive team regularly.
- Great communication skills, organized, go getter attitude!
What's on Offer
Work from home all Fridays!
3 days in Midtown Office
Great benefits and growth environment
Family style environment!