- Incredible benefits with a company that puts their employees first!
- A great opportunity to join a great company experience exponential growth.
About Our Client
My client is a family owned manufacturing business that was founded over 30 years ago. The leaders of this company are extremely passionate about their employees well-being and provide exceptional benefits, flexibility, and a true team environment type of culture.
Reporting directly into the R&D Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Develop manufacturing process parameters
- Develop manufacturing work instructions for trainings
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with R&D designing and implementing modifications and improvements to products and processes
- Support release to manufacturing of products and processes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in engineering field
- Root cause analysis, Design of Experiments, Statistical Process Control
- Machine design, simple electrical design, understanding of common manufacturing practices
- SolidWorks experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- OUTSTANDING BENEFITS including 100% paid health and dental insurance, 15 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, 5% match on 401K, flexible work schedule, etc.
- Team environment that thrives off of culture
- Leadership that truly cares about their employees
- A growing company that is actively adding to their teams