Product Development Manager - Beauty
MUST HAVE 2+ years of Beauty experience
Opportunity to join a growing Cosmetics Brand
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known Cosmetics Brand!
- Prepare development samples and materials for meetings with partner and Founder to discuss ongoing projects, proposed concepts, color trends and competing brands data within the color space
- Develop product briefs, analyze current assortment and provide assortment options
- Oversee all aspects of product development cycle from inception to launch including identifying product attributes and performance targets, formula development, formula modifications, shade matching, production batch approvals, and comp requests.
- Partner with the Manufacturing teams (production and compounding) for the scale up process, batch reviews and production runs
- Identify opportunities to optimize revenue and profit via improvements to existing formulas
- Utilize trends and knowledge of competitive landscape to identify gaps in the current product assortment
- Work with Product Marketing to validate claims and marketing story behind each product to support campaigns, displays and sell sheets
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years' Product development experience
- Strong ideation, strategy, and conceptual skills
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to relay concise feedback within org.
- Must be an independent self-starter, and work well within a flexible, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be data driven, strategic thinker with an eye on the bigger picture
- Strong project management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation + benefits package with 401k
- Opportunity to build out a PD team in the future
- Join a growing, explosive brand