- Are you a motivated product engineer who is a self-starter?
- Join a family owned company that is growing rapidly!
About Our Client
My client is a family owned business that are leaders in the composite manufacturing space for many industries including automotive and aerospace. They lead with high volume production and distribute around the world.
- Develop, evaluate and improve all manufacturing processes
- Plan and develop experimental programs
- Evaluate and approve design changes
- Lead project teams to guarantee projects are done in an efficient and timely manner
- Train and coach associates on leading practices to yield conforming parts
- Provide advisory support in the analysis of production practices
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering (essential)
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment (essential)
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
- Confidence in coaching and leading when needed
- Excellent organization and communication skills
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, hit apply and submit yourself today!
What's on Offer
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Great opportunity to join a stable and growing company
- Opportunity to grow into many parts of the business
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- 401k with company match
- Training and Educational Assistance Programs