- Opportunity to contribute to building top of the line products in semiconductor
- Work on a seasoned cross functional team and collaborate with stakeholders
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in the semiconductor industry. This company offers a full range of manufacturing services and has an unmatched breadth of product selection that they offer.
- In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for client requests. You will work with those clients to meet their requests quickly and efficiently.
- You will establish standard operating procedures for CCR and customer responses.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that customers are being taken care of.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline
- Combination of education and experience could replace the need for a Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- ISO 9001, MIL-STD-883, MIL-PRF-38535
- Wafer fab technologies, test and burn-in processes, failure modes
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- High visibility role
- Lots of growth opportunity