- Define product strategy for best-in-practice cardiovascular solutions.
- Conquer solutions aimed at improving Cardiovascular therapeutics and care.
About Our Client
Our Boston-based client is an intravascular imaging company committed to advancing the diagnosis and management of coronary artery disease around the world. With ongoing investment in several landmark global clinical trials, they are advancing this important field of research and conducting landmark clinical trials to transform how caregivers view, treat, and prevent heart disease.
As one of 2 product managers within the 65-person organization, you will have a great deal of oversight on product development, launch, and management processes. In addition, you will be responsible for most of the following:
- Assuming marketing leadership on new product development programs as well as sustaining engineering activities.
- Designing and executing product market research to ensure that overall market, customer and field sales input is captured and considered throughout the new product development process as well as the sustaining engineering process.
- Being the marketing lead on all customer preference and product design validation testing to ensure designed products meet user needs as voiced in the strenuous testing environment of the cardiac catheterization lab.
- Supporting the execution and performance of all product-specific training to the global sales organization.
- Collaborating in the development of product development roadmap, product positioning, pricing, and promotional plans.
- Interfacing regularly with customers and key opinion leaders via exposure through field interactions and externally-facing teams.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is a highly technical cardiovascular instruments and detection systems company, with complex product road maps, adoption cases, and operations. In order to be most successful in this role, you should meet most of the following:
- 3 - 5 years of successful prior experience in the medical device industry
- Cardiology & cardiovascular background required
- Field sales experience is a "nice to have" - this role will interact heavily with Sales teams
- Demonstrated expertise in new product development processes as well as leading the release/launch of new products.
- Bachelor's Degree required - Masters preferred
- Master's Degree preferred or in progress
What's on Offer
Aside from being in a cutting edge space, the Product Manager will also be eligible for a highly competitive remuneration package, complete with base salary, bonus, and more. The following will be offered for this role:
- $140,000 - $170,000 base salary, depending on level of experience
- Performance bonus up to 15%
- Company-wide benefits including health care, vision, dental
- 401K option
- Remote flexibility up to 3 days each week