Product Manager - FinTech
Newly created role due to company growth.
Opportunity to define the role at an early stage company.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Financial Technology start up.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Understand international markets, competition and customer requirements in depth.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy.
- Successfully assess customer needs from the market.
- Develop a plan with well-defined launch milestones.
- Manage product launches, working closely with engineers, sales and technical staff to develop and track milestones and schedules for the many moving parts that need to come together.
- Manage communication of progress/status within the company and external to the team (customers, partners, etc.); escalate issues as necessary.
- Assess the quality of releases through monitoring of incoming issues to identify quality issues and trends.
- Develop vision and roadmap for your feature sets and products.
- Project and measure the impact of your launches.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in the end-lifecycle of the product development process.
- Track record of leading cross-functional teams to successfully launch commercial products
- Strong ability to communicate concisely verbally and in writing.
What's on Offer
- competitive compensation and benefits.