Product Manager - HealthTech
Newly created role due to company growth.
Opportunity to define the role at an early stage company.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading healthcare technology start up based in San Francisco.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure the product definition clearly articulates requirements and market needs to engineering, content and sales so that all aspects of development come together seamlessly throughout the product lifecycle
- Clearly define and evolve product strategy based on insightful analysis of customer needs, market opportunities, and core competencies
- Effectively collaborate with stakeholders from technology, marketing, sales, and other functions
- Deepen our understanding of customer requirements, workflows, and buying criteria and be responsible for attaining the customer and financial success metrics for the product portfolio
- Support the product go-to-market strategy as needed with customer visits, as well as product marketing and sales support
- Drive market adoption, analyze performance, and enhance products as appropriate * Grow and manage product management team over time
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years product related experience within a software environment.
- HealthTech experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits.