- Lead all Plant Operations
- Report directly to the President
About Our Client
Our client is a mid-sized Manufacturer that has experienced steady growth over the past 10 years. They work dominantly in industrial and commercial markets with customers all over the globe. Our client is a multi-million manufacturer that specializes in welding, assembly, and some machining for metal fabricated components.They serve industrial and commercial markets with customers throughout North America and all over the globe.
- Establish robust and reliable LEAN manufacturing processes to meet the delivery needs of the customers. Lead the plant operations team in meeting its cost and delivery targets. Identify and drive cost savings initiatives. Measure key production metrics such as metric tonnage per week shipped, hours per ton by project, etc.
- Ensure all Quality programs are successfully in place, monitored/audited and in full compliance.
- Provide training, direction and support to employees on their assigned job responsibilities. Evaluate personnel and ensure a high-performance culture focused on accountability and passion to constantly improve. Ensure employees maintain the highest level of professionalism and competence in their work operations.
- Tasked with empowerment, excellence, leadership and taking charge of plant operations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS or BA degree a plus
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience
- Strong Negotiation skills and executive presence with key accounts and management
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary, between $120,000 - $150,000
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- 4% 401k Match
- Identify theft & life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement