Product Manager - Medical Device - Lexington
USD105,000 - USD125,000
Opportunity to work for a company that has a global presence
Newly created role due to growth
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized and innovative manufacturer/distributor of state of the art medical devices focused on blood analysis.
- Providing short term and long term sales forecasts and presenting reports to management
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Comparing the companies products to competitor's products
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of Medical Device Product Management experience
- Experience working directly with Sales and engineering teams
- Focus on Upstream marketing
- Excellent product managment skills
- organized, strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- bonus incentives
- Excellent work life balance
- Free lunch on Fridays
- Fun work events