- Develop vision and strategy for mobile operations focused on product-led growth.
- Shape user experiences and bolster presence in an emerging market.
About Our Client
Our client strives to shape the future of hospitality with their property care, operations and messaging platform, which helps coordinate, communicate, and verify work happening behind the scenes of rental properties. Their software and mobile applications have helped property managers and hospitality personnel exceed their standards of detailed service.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Reporting into the Director of Product, the Mobile Operations Product Manager will work across a team of like-minded individuals. In this role, you will aim to:
- Develop vision and strategy for Mobile Operations platforms defined by clearly measurable objectives.
- Use customer insights to identify product needs and collaborate cross-functionally to drive product
- Establish product management best practices and efficient systems to enhance team capabilities and size.
- Collaborate cross-functionally scope projects and alleviate user pain points. Work to provide best experiences to the end user.
- Coordinate and manage differing projects simultaneously, applying equal discretion and attention to detail.
- Understand the product life cycle and engage with different stakeholders in the development process.
- Qualify and inform decisions based on qualitative and quantitative metrics.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Mobile Operations Product Manager will have the following:
- 5+ years experience creating web applications as a designer, engineer, or product manager.
- 2+ years experience developing complex SaaS or marketplace products and ability to navigate entrepreneurial start up environments.
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership and influence. with success in scaling SaaS products.
- Conceptualize short and long-term product strategy, applying attention to detail where necessary.
- Excellent data analysis and SQL skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of taking an idea to reality.
What's on Offer
The job offer for the Mobile Operations Product Manager role is as follows:
- $110,000-$130,000 base salary, depending on level of experience.
- 10% bonus and stock options offered.
- Comprehensive health care benefits and 401K matches offered.
- Boston, MA office location.
- Remote work offered.