Bachelor's Degree preferred
3+ years' experience in the beauty/cosmetics industry
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing beauty, skin care and health company that provides turnkey services for some of the top brands in the country.
- Determine cost of goods budget and track actuals; develop the dashboard and receive necessary margin approvals from the VP of Finance and the specific Brand Manager.
- Ensure cost structure guidelines are met with continued improvement of margin points while working within the given parameters and never sacrificing the brand promise.
- Guide the Sourcing team on desired component pricing and provide benchmark options. Coordinate with sourcing department on vendor management.
- Guide the Product Development team on desired cost per ounce.
- Work with Product Development/Quality/Regulatory to determine redirects as necessary and to determine any testing needed to support marketing claims.
- Manage the development of copy/artwork ensuring all aspects are routed and reviewed by the necessary cross functional departments.
- Lead the Project Manager, who is overseeing timelines and action items.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the beauty industry supporting new product launches and effectively interacting with clients
- Excellent communciation and team building skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation + benefits