- Career growth opportunity and exponential growth of the company.
- Opportunity to engage in a company that you can help develop.
About Our Client
The client; One of the leading brands in kitchen appliances focuses on using digital technology to create innovative products enhancing the overall experience of the consumer.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collaborate with various departments such as Engineers, Designers, and Stakeholders to ensure proper product management
- Own the full life cycle of product development
- Responsible for leading the ideation, technical development and launch of products
- Enhance user satisfaction through the integration of usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience and success leading cross functional teams
- Must also have 4+ years of technical product management experience
- Possess a Bachelors degree or equivalent of practical experience
- Knowledge of functional areas such as Engineering, Product Management, UI/UX, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Structured thinker; clarity of thought in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive and lead in a technical environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full Time - Mostly remote
- PTO & Benefits