- Career growth opportunity and exponential growth of the company.
- Serve as a leader in product development innovating consumer search technology.
About Our Client
One of the largest consumer search marketplace companies is experiencing tremendous growth looking to expand in NYC and is currently hiring for a Senior Product Manager to join the team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collaborate with various departments such as Engineers, Senior Leadership and UX/UI designers to ensure proper product management and enhancement of current platform
- Own the full life cycle of product development
- Responsible for creating data enterprise dashboards, platforms and tools to monitor and track critical data points
- Closely work with UX/UI designers on the production of wireframes
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Demonstrated experience and success leading cross functional teams
- Must also have 3-10 years previous product management experience
- Possess a B.A or B.S in either Computer science or Data Analytic, or Design
- Highly proficient with Adtech, Marketech and digital media space
- Strong attention to detail skills with the ability to also think big picture
- Demonstrates strong ownership skills in the life cycle of production development
- Strong analytic skills
- Ability to thrive and grow in an agile work environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Full Time - Hybrid work schedule
- PTO & Benefits