Product Marketing Manager - Computer Software - Boston
Be part of a unique and innovative start up technology company in Boston.
An incredible opportunity for growth potential and visibility to executive team.
About Our Client
- This is a medium sized startup computer software company located in Boston.
- The company provide innovative and extremely high tech software for the manufacturing space.
- This company delivers a best in class product allowing companies to take control of their costs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as product management and marketing.
- Become an expert in the company's software.
- Plan product launches and product updates managing everything from start to finish.
- Create web sites, data sheets, white papers, brochures, presentations, demo videos, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Product Marketing in a highly technical role
- Technical degree
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics
- Strong ability to communicate and listen effectively with marketing and cross-functional teams
- Ability to create compelling stories to draw in readers, viewers and listeners
- SaaS experience
What's on Offer
- Room for growth and advancement within the company
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fast growing start up company - start up environment