Product Marketing Manager (Content)
This is a high-profile growth opportunity to partner with senior leadership.
Join our growing team, and help us make a meaningful difference in healthtech.
About Our Client
Leading start-up in the life sciences space.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Digital marketing understanding in various channels and digital performance metrics, SEO and Google AdWords, and ecommerce
- Understanding of analytics metrics and how to use them to inform plan improvements.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in life sciences, biology, marketing, business administration, or communications.
- 3 years of experience with a proven track record of accomplishments in marketing/marketing communications.
- Previous experience executing marketing communications is required.
- Experience writing technical content with ability to develop messaging for sales and customer facing materials.
- Must be detail oriented - must have the ability to identify and resolve problems and complete tasks with attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen, marketing experience, and customer focus are essential.
What's on Offer
High-growth product marketing position.