Product Marketing Manager - Cyber Security
Opportunity to be apart of a Product Marketing team for a startup, SaaS company.
This role has excellent opportunity for career growth.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the 5 fastest growing startups in Massachusetts. They have achieved over 600% revenue increase. They are currently 90 employees and plan to be 115 by the end of the year.
* Develop product positioning and messaging that showcases company values and differentiators against competitors.
* Energize and inspire a rapidly growing sales team.
* Develop content and sales tools that support the sales process.
* Be able to take new products to market and manage the cross functional implementation of Go To Market plan.
* Research and understand the market. Know the buyer, how they buy, their buying criteria to successful market product to them.
The Successful Applicant
* 3+ years of software marketing or related sales experience
* 1+ years as a Product Marketing Manager, ideally with Sales Enablement software.
* Very strong written communication skills with experience creating and managing sales presentations and sales collateral.
* Willingness to travel about 15% of the time.
* B2B SaaS experience.
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary of $105,000- $125,000.
* Prime location and great office.
* Opportunities to grow within organization.
* Good benefits package and equity.