- Offering next generation end-point security with simple, proactive protection.
- Join their marketing team as a foundational Product Marketer.
About Our Client
Our client is a Boston-based Series-C cybersecurity company whose in in high growth mode, driven by a verified product-market fit, strong new customer growth, and industry-leading retention. They have become trusted by companies of all sizes to prevent modern attacks from the endpoint to the cloud. Unlike traditional security solutions relying on human intervention, their solutions deliver operationally simple and proactive prevention. Around the globe, they protect businesses with limited security resources from the most dangerous and sophisticated cyber attacks.
Based remotely anywhere on the East Coast, the Product Marketing Manager will be part of a team of 2, and will focus on the following:
- Execute product launch and develop go-to-market plans, manage the development of sales enablement tools and training for field sales force and reseller partners.
- Contribute to building a product marketing team that develops and executes the product and solution vision internally and to the market, including prospects, channel partners, existing customers, and industry thought leaders.
- Understand the buyer and their pain points, the buyer's journey, and criteria that will drive successful marketing and sales strategies and tactic, that drive customer and revenue growth.
- Foster deep cross-collaboration between Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to consistently deliver clear, compelling, and differentiated product and solution positioning, messaging, and marketing campaigns within a highly competitive marketplace.
- Develop innovative and insightful content with our in-house content marketing team.
- Craft and communicate collateral around product features, best practices, and benefits, including presentations, web content, social content, solution briefs, videos, blogs, and whitepapers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you are based in the Boston area (or Remote East Coast), and possess the following skills:
- 3-5+ years experience in a product marketing role (Ideally within the cybersecurity industry).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to create compelling positioning, messaging, packaging and sales enablement tools and assets that inspire confidence in our sales team in the face of a saturated market.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across an organization to execute high impact go to market strategies.
- Thrives in a fast-paced start-up team-focused culture and adapts to a changing environment.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer 100% remote flexibility for the right profiles or if you are local to the Greater Boston area. They are offering the following for this Product Marketing Manager hire:
- $120,000 - $150,000 base salary
- 10-15% company bonus
- Equity scheme at the Manager level
- Healthcare benefits including medical, vision, dental, etc