- Series B market disruptor specializing in supply chain optimization SaaS
- Be a founding member of the product team and lead positioning strategies in US.
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth SaaS company that operates in the Transportation, Logistics, and Storage industry. The company has flourished in the last two years, becoming adopted by companies like Costco, BMW, and more. Their Senior Leadership has an established a track record of bringing past companies through to IPO and acquisitions. Our client has grown 60% in the last six months and received over $50 million in Series B funding in April 2022. Their first-class product provides in-transit visibility solutions help shipping and logistics professionals manage their shipments and eliminate preventable delays and damage.
This is the first Product Marketing Manager position within the company, and it will play an integral role in the Marketing team by being the source of information about the product, market, and customers. The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to translate this knowledge and help stakeholders understand the features and benefits of the product.
- Research the market to understand product positioning in the marketplace and help create GTM strategies for each segment.
- Conduct case studies on product adoption and create videos and website copy based around product capabilities and functionality.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Act as a liaison between product team and those in client or prospect facing roles, keeping them trained and up to speed on the latest developments and enhancements.
- Work with sales team to help to evolve, improve and grow the demonstration process, including how to pitch and position the product to customers.
- Present to internal and external clients the story of the product, articulating the benefit of each product segment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Product Marketing Manager should have strong knowledge of software feature and platform life cycles (PLC's). A qualified candidate should also have experience with or knowledge of GTM strategy input. This individual will also be responsible for creating content about the product, so copy writing or design experience is highly preferred.
Our client is also looking for the following:
- 3-5+ year's experience in B2B digital marketing or product marketing. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Experience driving feature adoption and guiding product journey.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate use stories and customer journeys.
- Must be a solid public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, both in person and in virtual environments.
- Must be a solid writer. Samples of published written works and portfolios showcasing a campaign you led or were involved in are required.
- Has excellent soft skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
What's on Offer
This position offers full remote flexibility and is currently open to candidates in the Greater Boston and New York City areas.
- $115,000 - $135,000 base salary, depending on level of experience.
- Equity offered at the Manager level
- Comprehensive health care benefits including health, vision, dental, etc.)
- Flexible/unlimited PTO.
- 401K plan with employer match.