Product Marketing Manager- Med Device
About Our Client
Our client is a small but quickly growing medical device company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Lead GTM strategy for new product; own product lifecycle.
* Define value proposition, messaging, and positioning to create customer engagement, loyalty and brand equity.
* Work with social media agency to build out an effective campaign.
* Author and identify content to increase lead generation.
* Partner with inside sales leadership to define and achieve sales growth targets.
* Position technical data to create a competitive advantage.
* Responsible for technical data sheets and product reference guides for product portfolio.
* Identify sales and marketing trends to make recommendations for enhancing penetration into global markets.
* Execute/maintain training for sales team on product launches.
* Collect market intelligence through research and customer insights.
* Design and own an effective and creative marketing collateral program.
* Maintain selling tools and influence adoption within commercial team post launch.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years marketing and/or sales experience in medical device products.
* Experience building out a social media campaign for a medical device product.
* Experience with urology products is a must.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability and eagerness to role up your sleeves and work on multiple projects at once.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation package.