- Seeking candidates with a strong polymer chemistry background
- Great opportunity to lead interesting and projects and work cross functionally
About Our Client
Our latest client is a global advanced materials manufacturer that has 4 different divisions throughout the company. There is always growth from within the company and pride themselves on providing a culture where individuals voices are heard.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create and perform hands-on tests, analysis, and laboratory support
- Coordinate sample preparation
- Provide technical support for the manufacture of raw materials
- Effectively communicate and reinforce commitment to quality improvement efforts by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Perform and monitor chemical analysis and testing of products
- Provide engineering support to resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans, and providing guidance as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in chemistry, polymer, chemical or material engineering or other relevant field
- 2-5+ years of experience
- Experience working with polymers highly desirable
- Good analytical lab testing skills
- Proficient in statistical techniques for data analysis
- Strong computer skills, highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.