Production Manager - Chemicals - Medway MA
Room for rapid growth and leadership within a manufacturing environment
Opportunity to lead and support engineering peers!
About Our Client
Our client is a industrial manufacturing company focusing on chemical machining metal parts.
The Production Manager responsibilities are but not limited too:
- Principle owner responsible for driving/implementing operational process improvements to support business goals with the emphasis on safety, quality, on time delivery, inventory, and productivity.
- Experienced in Lean, Six Sigma and various continuous improvement initiatives with an emphasis on providing sustainable results and a high value of return.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years of experience with managment
- Experience with AS9100, E2 Software, Chemicals, and or Plating
- Experience with multi production lines and multiple projects on the go
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
- Growth Opportunity
Apply and you will get a response within 72 hours from Ryan Densen