- Leadership opportunity with an exciting start up
- Make a difference creating life saving medical devices
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing medical device company specializing in the cardiac space, looking to scale up the production of their life saving medical technology.
- Hire and manage a rapidly growing team of technically skilled assemblers.
- Schedule and assign tasks to assemblers and technicians based on demand.
- Ensure products are assembled according to established procedures and regulations.
- Optimize processes and line layout to maximize quality and minimize cost.
- Lead failure investigations, process qualifications, and validation (IQ/OQ/PQ) efforts.
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained and calibrated as needed.
- Maintain workplace environmental health and safety.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in a technical field, or comparable work experience.
- 3+ years of management experience in production environment.
- Regulation experience (ISO 13485 or other).
- Experience training personnel on assembly or manufacturing processes.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and/or GMP principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Opportunity to build and run your own team